Nati Action Agency - Nati Action Agency

« Home | Cincinnati Change Proclamation on December 7th as ... » | Martin Luther King Coalition Chorale » | NAA new start new Mayor 1 December 2005 » | We have to get around how we deal with Public Safe... » | English is to be the national language. » | America is about to spend $200B » | Text of President Bush's address Thursday, as rele... » | Support for the Americans Most Affected by Katrina » 

Thursday, December 08, 2005 

When the Nazis arrested the Communists, I said nothing; after all, I was not a Communist. When they locked up the Social Democrats, I said nothing; after all, I was not a Social Democrat. When they arrested the trade unionists, I said nothing; after all, I was not a trade unionist. When they arrested the Jews, I said nothing; after all, I was not a Jew. When they arrested me, there was no longer anyone who could protest.